2.5K views

Niteflirt.com has been playing games with their flirts positioning supposedly based on LVS (no one knows how Niteflirt computes the LVS - it is obvious to everyone involed that they manually place people where they want them to be - not based on performance.) This started 9 weeks ago when there was a major shakeup concerning LVS when people on the lst pages of categories where placed way back in the pack and new flirts with hardly any ratings and some with 4 star ratings where randomly placed on the lst pages ahead of the people with 5 star ratings.After having to work our way back to the lst page once again, LVS was once again shaken up on Friday 19 Oct and it took some of us almost an entire week to regain positioning on the lst page again.

Well, what happened this morning? Niteflirt juggled the LVS again and we were replaced with others that were behind us yet again and we were put back in the pack again. The flirts on Niteflirt are independent business owners that pay Niteflirt to use their platform to house their business. We pay them fees to do this on every call.

We do not pay them to mess with our business and by being placed in the back continuously has impacted on our income.

Does anyone know of any legal recourse we may have to stop this unfair juggling of the LVS???

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Niteflirt?

Comments

Anonymous New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1219318

You probably have no legal recourse whatsoever.NiteFlirt merely supplies the platform and takes a cut of what you are earning.

They don't promise you anything. I worked for Airbnb and it was the same situation, which I am not saying is bad, I'm just clarifying the set-up. Hosts that want to make money from offering their rooms/homes, etc to traveling guests use the Airbnb platform. They don't pay a fee to use it, nor are they considered to be employees of Airbnb.

If it works well, then great.If not, then they don't owe someone anything for using their website to advertise their offerings.

Anonymous #1050494

Niteflirt is run by a known scammer named Ebbe Altberg who used to be boss there. Ebbe Altberg is now boss at Linden Lab a virtual world company that runs Second Life and Blocksworld which is a world for little kids.

This scammer doesn't care first a *** line and now a little kids game where parents have to let their children play the game run by this *** *** guy Ebbe Altberg

He calls himself Ebbe Linden now and is scamming people in virtual world of Second Life

This is all very nasty first scamming people who *** and now with video games.

Stay away from Niteflirt and Ebbe Altberg

Sweet P***be #973673

I am a niteflirt girl.Sweet Phoebe and my pro is real.

I am working hard to do it right and not be one of the fakes.My pics and vids are 100% me.

Anonymous to Sweet P***be #1100289

Free marketing! You are a genius!

SofakingMAD #940161

*** got ripped off by banker goddess, bought her mp3s just to realize that she is a 80 years old hag

How the *** does she have 3000stars??

Why can her pictures be found on google using google magic eye?

Niteflirt is such a scam, the whole site, these profiles are made by niteflirt itself.

Will never buy from niteflirt again until they force a verification picture or video.

Too many models are being ripped off.

Anonymous to SofakingMAD #1116314

angry wankerloser

watcher #813759

people pay to be on the front pages of nf. it has nothing to do with skill, or lvs.

Me***ya Los Angeles, California, United States #634062

Night Flirt is using Fake profiles.THEY USE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF REAL MODELS FROM OTHER SITES TO GAIN TRAFFIC.

I SWORE UNDER UNITED FANS OF MELUSTYA THAT THIS PROFILE IS NOT MINE OR SET UP BY ME. THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING. LAWSUIT. There are other profiles as well that my lawyer said dont speak of so dont remove fake profiles so we can prove.

I taken screen shots for evidence. Any real fine models WOULD NEVER USE THIS SITE. I AM TOP MODEL ON OTHER SITES THEY TOOK MY PHOTOS FROM. AS WELL AS MY OWN SITES.

MELUSTYA DOES NOT APPROVE OF NITEFLIRT...

OR THEIR FAKE PROFILES.PAYING MEMBERS BEWARE.

watcher to Me***ya #813760

you should check with the photographer who took your pictures. most content models sign an agreement and the photog sells those photos.

MadMadMad to watcher #940164

ROLF, the photographer???

You mean the one taking selfies of hot girls with a potato?

PHOTOGRAPHER? are you kidding me?

Niteflirt is a scam, so many fake profiles...

Im pretty sure they hire girls to answer the call, wouldnt be suprise to find the same ugly voice on someone else's profile.