Niteflirt.com has been playing games with their flirts positioning supposedly based on LVS (no one knows how Niteflirt computes the LVS - it is obvious to everyone involed that they manually place people where they want them to be - not based on performance.) This started 9 weeks ago when there was a major shakeup concerning LVS when people on the lst pages of categories where placed way back in the pack and new flirts with hardly any ratings and some with 4 star ratings where randomly placed on the lst pages ahead of the people with 5 star ratings.After having to work our way back to the lst page once again, LVS was once again shaken up on Friday 19 Oct and it took some of us almost an entire week to regain positioning on the lst page again.
Well, what happened this morning? Niteflirt juggled the LVS again and we were replaced with others that were behind us yet again and we were put back in the pack again. The flirts on Niteflirt are independent business owners that pay Niteflirt to use their platform to house their business. We pay them fees to do this on every call.
We do not pay them to mess with our business and by being placed in the back continuously has impacted on our income.
Does anyone know of any legal recourse we may have to stop this unfair juggling of the LVS???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them. If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of..."
- "Bought a Curio cabinet over the phone after we saw it in the store and decided to pick it up ourselves - and were NOT told , that in case..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."
- "I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret! It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."